Shutters, also known as american shutters, are ideal sunblinds for regulating light and privacy. Indoor shutters, our company’s calling card, have adjustable, horizontal louvers. They can be tilted, folded back or even fully opened. They form a remarkably functional, stylish and timeless window decoration. They are the fitting finishing touch for any window and any interior. Are you interested in shutters for a bathroom window, roof window, angled or round window, tilt and turn window or a ‘simple’ traditional rectangular window? Our shutters always fit perfectly, be it in a small triangular window in the attic through to a bay window or even full-width sliding doors in the living room. At JASNO, tailor-made window decorations are the standard.
What do shutters cost?
The price differs according to the shutter type. Shutters have a price per square metre for straight panels. For a precise offer, simply visit one of our expert dealers. Our dealers always pay you a visit at home, to guarantee excellent advice and perfectly fitted window coverings.
Where can I buy shutters?
Dealers in Europe sell our shutters. At the dealer’s showroom, you can examine our tailor-made window decorations and receive the necessary advice. More importantly, the expert dealer will measure the windows in your home, and fit the shutters.
What types of shutters are available?
We offer 4 different types of shutters. All shutters are made to measure. They are available with or without a vertical operating rod. You can also select from a variety of louver sizes and operating options. The most eye-catching characteristic of JASNO shutters in fact does not even catch the eye…: flush-mounted hinges. These hinges are not visible since they are concealed in the side stile of the shutter panel. This fact gives our shutters a clean, contemporary look, and excellent strength.
Each shutter type has a different set of unique characteristics:
- Suitable for every window shape including and round, angled, triangular and roof window;
- Available in a variety of stain and paint colours from the JASNO colour collection. Even available in RAL and NCS colours;
- As well as 47 mm, 63 mm and 89 mm louvers, also available as XXL width louvers (114 mm), all adjustable. This look matches perfectly with any modern interior;
- For areas where sterile window coverings are required, Primewood shutters can be finished with hygienilac paint.
JASNO Ecowood shutters are produced from compressed wood fibres obtained from environmentally friendly-managed woodland. Attractive, sustainable and economical.
- For straight window shapes;
- In the 5 most popular white tones from the JASNO collection with 47 mm, 63 mm and 89 mm-wide louvers;
- Ecowood shutters can be perfectly combined in any living space with Primewood shutters. Using both shutter types in a single window opening is not recommended because of the minor design differences.
Ecowood Plus shutters
The Plus stands for extra because our Ecowood Plus shutters offer two additional plus points:
- The adjustable louvers in the Ecowood Plus shutters are produced from lighter ABS material. This means we can make shutter panels wider than with Ecowood shutters;
- Ecowood Plus shutters are available in 18 paint colours.
Waterproofness is the key characteristic of Aqualine shutters which makes them ideal for window decoration in wet rooms such as the bathroom. Aqualine shutters are made completely from ABS, a high-quality plastic.
- These plastic shutters are also available in special window shapes;
- Waterproof shutters are available in 6 popular white and cream colours;
- Thanks to the material, Aqualine shutters are the perfect solution for windows in wet rooms such as bathrooms, swimming pools, wellness areas and kitchens;
- As well as 47 mm, 63 mm and 89 mm, also available with the tough-looking XXL wide 114 mm louvers.
Our shutters are always for use in the house and not outdoors.
Download the shutters app and see what shutters would look like in your window
Why JASNO shutters?
Opting for JASNO means opting for sustainability, service and quality. That quality, however, is mainly concealed in our shutters. Take for example the flush-mounted hinges or the engineered stile. These invisible qualities are what make our shutters so stunningly attractive and immensely strong! It is not without reason that interior stylists and interior design magazines select our shutters. Our shutters are now in use in many homes, from terraced cottages to villas. Shutters are suitable for any window. Equally important: our window decorations are very easy to clean. Shutters make an interior impressively attractive. It’s as simple as that. Highlight your home