JASNO swings: vertical louver blinds with a surprising 3D effect
Atmosphere-enhancing and practical: louver blinds as an interior design element … once again on trend in 2015. The unique element of these so-called JASNO swings is that you can place them in unexpected settings. Using the operating chain, the louvers are alternately set in motion, resulting in an attractive 3D effect. The individual louvers can be adjusted open, (almost) closed and anywhere in between. Adjusted levels of sunlight and privacy in your dream home or office are now within your reach, at a simple turn of the hand. Playing with light is more fun than ever before!
Vertical louvers tailor-made (to suit your taste)
JASNO swings are more than just vertical louvers. The unique and original alternating rotation system makes this a typical JASNO product for use in your home. With our passion for perfection and eye for detail, we have breathed new life into the traditional louver blind. Recently presented with an iF Award and GIO Award for their distinctive design!
Select from an attractive range of trendy and basic interior colours and fabrics, or why not deliberately seek out contrast by selecting two different colour louvers that move alternately. This range of options means that just like our shutters and blinds, our swings are all made to measure.
Material of the vertical louvers
JASNO swings come in a variety of transparencies and fabrics, so you can achieve the intended light effect and degree of privacy in any space, using our vertical louvers. In addition, the fabrics used in all louvers are fire-retardant.
- Woven paper (82% paper and 18% polyester): a tough, sold look. Available in semi-transparent (i.e. no black-out effect)
- 100% polyester: an attractive fabric with a fine but solid structure. These swings offer maximum privacy
- 100% trevira cs: the fine structure of this high-quality fabric makes these the most transparent of range of swings
Vertical louvers in brief
- Material: louvers produced from fabric: woven paper or a luxury polyester fabric
- Colours: 20 colours, from ivory white to deep black, from olive green to denim blue
- Louver widths: 89 or 127 mm
- Privacy: available in 3 transparency options ranging from maximum privacy to maximum light incidence
- Top rail: the rounded-off rail is available in 2 chic colours: matt white or matt aluminium
- Operating chain: a tough light-grey chain that matches any louver colour. Fitted with a child-safe break system that springs open in the event of a hazardous situation
- Cord: a pale grey cord for shifting the louvers left or right and fitted with a child-safe hanging system. If weight is applied in the loop, the support system cuts through the chain
- Weight: a weight at the bottom of each louver is guaranteed to reduce the flapping of the swings. The weight is wrapped in textile and the surrounding stitched seam results in a tough, solid look
- Tailor-made: The clean lines of the swings make the product perfect for large windows. Or what about sliding doors, at home or in the office, in hotels or holiday homes? … practically any application is possible since the louver blinds are made to measure
- Delivery time: production is in the Netherlands; delivery time is approximately 5 weeks
- Guarantee: 3-year guarantee on the rail and plastic components and 2 years on the textile
JASNO swings prices
For a specified price quotation, please contact our dealers.